7th grade · 8th grade · SMS activities

Winter Semi Formal

On Friday, February 24 the winter semi formal for 7th and 8th graders happened! The two grades had the opportunity to purchase a ticket during the month of February. The dance started at 7pm, entering through the side door next to the cafeteria, and ended at 9pm. There was music, food, and drinks! Outside the nurses office was where you could take photos, and put on some accessories! Thank you to everyone who went to the formal and had a great time! 

4 thoughts on “Winter Semi Formal

1. I would love if for next year it would be for all grades. Also that the entries would be free but you would still have to pay for food and snacks.

2. I really liked learning about the winter dance. I did not go because I was in 6th grade but it looked like a lot of fun. I am looking forward to going to the winter dance this year know that I’m in 7th grade. Im sure i will have fun with my friends.

3. I liked the way you described the details of the dance. I was there and this blog post reminded me of the fun I had. I am excited to go again this year and hope my friends go too. I can’t wait for the photo booth and chasing people with balloons like i did last year.