Uncategorized

Where Will YOU be in 10 Years?!?

Where do you think you will be in ten years? College, be in a different state, maybe even have a good job? We asked students around SMS where they think they would be in ten years; the different students varied from 6th and 7th grade. We video interviewed Ryleigh and Avonte for 6th grade, and for 7th grade Jenna and Thomas.

Several students also recorded where they think they will be in 10 years:

My name is Keely Klucar and in 10 years I will be a nursing school graduate from St. Luke’s University. I will be a doctor because I’ve always wanted to be a doctor and help people. I always thought doctors were so amazing because they save peoples’ lives. I’ll live in a nice warm place like Arizona, California, or Florida. I will have one husky and one German Shepherd waiting for me to come home. In my spare time, I will volunteer at a local pet shelter to help with animals in need. I will rescue and foster any animals if I would need too.

My name is Cameron Kubinsky. In ten years I will be in medical school at Stanford University. I want to be a Pediatrician. I want to be a Pediatrician because I want to help children. I do not want to be a regular doctor because I do not want to have to deal with adults and more serious problems. I will be interning at a local Pediatric facility. I will like to go to work and help people.

One thought on “Where Will YOU be in 10 Years?!?

1. In 10 years, I hope to graduate from California College of the Arts in San Francisco. I want to adopt twins after buying and designing my own home, and I would also like to get married. I would ALSO like to travel to Dubai, India, Paris, France, AND China! That is where I hope to be in 10 years. 🙂

—k e n a n i a h✨